DucktaleZ 3 DucktaleZ 3

Great stuff.

That was a very well done flashtoon. Great work.

I thought the voice acting was a bit hokey, but oh well. The jokes weren't having me laughing my ass off, but they were funny.
Plus the jokes all seemed to be yours. I got a bit suspicious around where Vegeta said, "Stop trying to hit me and hit me." but you gagged it up with Scrooge's reply, "I'm not trying!"
Great stuff. Pretty good script too.

The animation for Vegeta is very fitting for his character. Your original badly drawn Duck Tales characters are a really interesting contrast to Vegeta's fairly well-drawn appearance and animations.
In any case, the animations were very well done. Good job there.
I was especially impressed when you have the "real" Scrooge McDuck show up when Vegeta did that change thing.

The big thing about this though is the length. It's FULL LENGTH. It has an actual beginning, middle, and end. Most flashtoons seem to carry on fairly well for about two minutes and then the artist gives up and shoves a "To be continued?" picture up your ass. I have always hated that, since they usually do it improperly.
But you -- you finished the whole thing. You went through all the proper styles to make it seem very movie-like.

I must say that this is rare to see someone actually accomplish something with composition that comes together so naturally.
Sure, it's funny, but is it good?

I think so. I'll be sure to show this one around.

Most excellent work. The quality was lacking in some areas, but I feel that the length and style make up for it, and even nulls (or at least lessens) its necessity.
The fruits of your effort have certainly paid off. I hope you don't feel like you wasted half a year of your life on this.
You know your stuff, bud. Congratulations.

TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody TmsT's Zero Wing Rhapsody

Hey, that was pretty good.

I loved "We get signal."
"WHAAHAHAAT?"

I'd be more constructive but... you know what you doing!! Hur hur. I'm so clever I should be shot.

I didn't find this very funny, but I can appreciate it. It's fun to watch. I've seen it like four or five times even though I hate the music quality. Running the MIDI through Wingroove could have spiffed it a little, but not so much that you lose the feel for the original Genesis sound. MIDI is close, but not too much.
Hell, it did a decent job.
It's just such an interesting take on Zero Wing and a Bohemian Rhapsody tribute.
As for repeated lines, I really didn't mind. You could have shuffled them around a bit more, but whatever.
I love CATS' voice. The actor did a good job. It really does sound like what he looks like. The other characters had fitting voices as well; I just liked CATS' in particular.

I figured you could use more anime shading (like what how you shaded CATS) as opposed to using those gradients. They didn't look too good.
Excellent reproduction with the game's graphics. Good job drawing CATS in a new pose, as well as the crew of course.

Good job you guys. May I suggest you do an original series (non musical) based on Zero Wing? With your animutation experience, you could probably write a pretty bad script.
It may be asking a lot since you'd probably take a lot more shit than you took for this. What a bunch of whiners.

Yar. Until next time.

TmsT responds:

Ooooh, you're onto me.
A spin off of Zero Wing Rhapsody is that now I have all these redone graphics to play with. I've already come up with truckloads of ideas for new takes on the original... Dunno if I'll make them though... We shall see.

Bionic Commando Outakes Bionic Commando Outakes

That's it? Oh, come on.

I love Bionic Commando, I'll say first.

I thought the animation was damn smooth. When he ate it into the steel beam and fell, that was funny.
The wire joke was not too funny.
He gets a gun add-on. What the hell is it? A backward shotgun that flashes faster and faster, and then blows his head off? That could have been funny, if it made any sense. Maybe I'm missing something.

Now, this next scene looked good because a ton of guys show up. Too bad you added some stupid song. You know what would have been good? Go to VGMix and borrow a Bionic Commando remix. That way the music is good AND relevant.
In any case, the scene. It looked good because those guys all appear. I'll say again that your animation is damn smooth. It shows well here.
The Commando flies across the screen and takes them all down in one move (looked decent). His eye glints and he screws off.

Suddenly, the movie is in fast motion. Sorry to say, but fast motion looks stupid.
The Commando lands and is shot at; he outruns the bullet and just flies (literally) upward off screen.
"The hunters become the hunted." Oooo!
Credits roll. Here I am staring in awe at the lack of content.
"That's all? What the hell was that?"
If you're looking for short, fast, and funny, you almost had it, but for a movie that's supposed to have outtakes (funny at that), you blew it. It just didn't work.
Definitely would have been better with some more thought into the jokes, and at least four more outtakes. Remember to save the best for last, keep the least funny the shortest.

Eh, I'm probably sounding like an asshole but oh well. Forgive me for being constructive.

There were like three outtakes and then you totally blew it with some bad randomness at the end there.
The transition between outtakes was good. It reminded me of certain games that used such a transition.
You managed to minimize distortion of the graphics, as well as maintain similar smooth animation throughout. Nice work there.

God damn, though, you really need a cover for your mic; there was a lot of scratchy breath sounds because you were breathing into it while you were talking. Breathing into your mic while you do voicework is hardly avoidable, which is why you need to get a cover. I recommend a piece of sponge or foam.

Anyways, good job on animation, not good job on jokes, too few outtakes, and definitely put more work into it next time.
It's for a competition? Makes no difference to the viewer.

You spent about six hours on it? Come on. At least work on it for a day, give the gags some strong though, and then you'll have something you can really show off.

Keep it up, bud.

The Intern The Intern

Good job.

That was nice.
It's good to see something new (or at least something that hasn't been overused, like goddamned ninja movies).
The end did drag a little, but it only seems that way because there wasn't a long enough conclusion scene.
A good format: have a long intro scene, or a set of long intro scenes, followed by a chain of short scenes (like the fights), followed by one last long concluding scene.
The last scene was pretty short.

That's just a bit of composition advice for you there.
Otherwise, it was okay. Nothing amazing, but I did get a good chuckle. Very cartoony.
I think the little girl's voice was done a bit poorly; it was so high, all you could hear was rhythm, no emotion/enunciation/etc.

Pretty bland graphics, good lip-synching. I picked up on the lip-synching when that hippo guy was stumbling over his cues.

In any case, you should keep it up. Make a sequel, or something new.
Just don't recycle jokes, for the love of god.
Not that there were any. Just keep that in mind for the future.

Good luck, Chummer.

R.I.P. Lincoln R.I.P. Lincoln

Hell, I understand.

As a person who has lived in a house that has always, at any given time, had several pets residing, I understand how you may feel.

Nice looking dog. I can see why he'd be a hard one to miss too. Reminds me of my Silky-Terrier cross.

You live, you move on. It kind of makes their life and experiences, their emotions, upbringing, and all the moments, big and small, completely meaningless when they're forgotten and nobody remembers them. Sad stuff.

I get over stuff like that easier now. We've had over ten litters of cats and dogs over the years here. I've seen some gruesome things. They don't bug me anymore, which is a bit crazy when I think about it.
Living next to a very busy main road isn't too brilliant if you have pets that like to explore the area.

Ah, well. Tough titties.
"May he live on in your memory and heart", and all that.

CSI: Sheridan CSI: Sheridan

Not too bad.

That was pretty entertaining. Good stuff.

I'd give it a better critique but my head aches, so I'll leave you with a "Good job. Keep up the good work."

Yay for you.

Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody Megaman:Titanium Rhapsody

Fair flash, but over-popularized.

Lots of people like Bohemian Rhapsody.
You put it in your flash, which didn't have much to it except basic sprite animations.

Now, when people see this great song paired with the flash, they're going to (for some idiot reason) assume that your flash is great.

This flash contains no more than basic sprite animation; this isn't to say that it isn't a bad flash however. The sprites were presented pretty well with the song.
Good custom sprites too, especially Bass on the guitar, Dr. Light on drums, and of course, the head banging scene.

It's not bad, but it's only high because you tagged the song in there. The flash itself is worth much less.

I'm done.
Have fun.
Eat sugar.

The Last Two Men on Earth The Last Two Men on Earth

Disturbing, but funny.

Another gag to prove that God truly is a comedian, the sick bugger.

So this is what everyone is getting all upset about? Get over it you wankers. There are a lot worse things out there than gay sex.

The sketchy, squiggly line style did fine, but only because you didn't color it. I find that this style does best without coloring.
The animations weren't great, but in a short like this, it doesn't matter so much.
The sound effects were made exponentially disturbing when paired with the dirty talk.
The voice acting was pretty good. No odd static or sharp cuts at the end of the clips. God's echo effect was perfect.

Pretty funny gag at the end too. I got a good laugh there.

Cheers.
Beware the other users, because I'm certain at least one of them is going to do something stupid to get this movie to disappear somehow.

Prowlies at the River Prowlies at the River

Good god. This is awesome.

If this thing wasn't animated, I'd swear you did it on location. Incredible visuals, realistic sound effects, and the music fit in nicely.

I thought the animation was a bit choppy at the beginning, but it picked up very shortly.
Even though there's no story to follow, I find myself watching with great interest in these strange, but amazing, flashtoons.

Good show. 5s forever, bud.

Mega Man & Pompous Robots Mega Man & Pompous Robots

This is great.

The voice acting was basically flawless. You could do television cartoons with it, I'm sure.

I wasn't laughing my ass off here and there, but I did get chuckles throughout the toon. Good job there.

I had expected several robot masters to end up on the scene all fighting over who gets to fight Megaman, but where you went with only Tengu Man and Bass was fine.
Astro Man's offer to play old maid was pretty unexpected; I didn't laugh, but it was still funny.

The sketchy style looked a tad sloppy, but it didn't detract -too much- from the graphics.
The voice audio was a bit rough when the actors talked loud.
The music audio was kind of hokey in the way that it just moved on from one song to another every time there was a change in the scene, but it still managed to keep my attention.

Overall, it was very entertaining to watch. This is one of few that I'd ever watch more than once.

Good job, bud.